Meals & Agendas

4 July 2006

So on Sunday, after a 4-year hiatus, I got to cook a whole meal (main dish and a side dish of salad). It felt good to be cooking again - was tiring (I was sweating like a rutting hog in the kitchen) but I liked the outcome (even though I had to force myself to eat my own food). However, I don't know when I'll do it again - admittedly, it IS damned tiring and sweaty, but it takes time and some amount of concentration (which explains why I kep chasing Phosphorus out of the kitchen despite her wanting to help and/or watch me cook many many times).

Saturday night MK didn't show up for our meeting at the studio, which was pretty disappointing since we were all looking to him for good sound advice on the film (the script which, btw, I finished some time last week.weeeeeeee!). So yeah, he didn't show. And what made Saturday night more unbearable was the fact that Rubidium and his fucking immature friends (except for J, who had more sensibility to act more mature) kept going on and on about how England was going to beat Portugal's ass in their World Cup match against each other that night - a match which, everybody should know by now, England lost.

Anyway, here's a link to a site I've been visiting quite a bit lately. This professional blogger/gamer is a dead ringer for Lynda Carter in her Wonderwoman days and sometimes her stuff makes for really interesting (and often hilarious) reading. Just a tip though, if you're not into gaming, i suggest you don't read her blog (unless you're curious about whether or not she really looks like a young Lynda Carter). Here's the link:

http://blogs.ign.com/Jess-IGN/

No comments: