Hair for Hope 2006

17 July 2006

About 3 weeks ago I saw this poster by the Children's Cancer Foundation asking for participants willing to lose all the hair on their heads for a cause. Since I have actually shaved my head a couple of times before, I thought that this would be an interesting event to take part in (seeing how I'm not very daunted about going around bald). On saturday I went for a briefing for participants of the Hair For Hope 2006 event.

Anyway, I've set up my online pledge card.

http://www.ccf.org.sg/hfh/online/pledge.php?shavee=xsksvsrkll5nolelk9ut9tibbgofzt4c

Hopefully there will be friends there to support me - and I'm not talking monetarily speaking - my follicles come off on 30th July 2006 at 1.45pm at the Suntec City Fountain of Wealth.

See you all there, if I see any of you at all.

Note : Thought I might as well put up an old photo of myself when I first went bald back in 1999.


No comments: