In transition

11 July 2007

It's been a while, yes it has. I've been busy sorting out stuff at work, getting ready to leave on August 30.

I am having mixed feelings right now. I want to leave, but then again i don't?

But work was a very different place before 2006. Lately, there's been a strange undercurrent of tension in the physical environment. People have stopped trusting one another, and we have a spy running around trying to cop a glance at our screens to catch us not working, so that she can run to our Operations Manager with her info and perhaps get a doggie biscuit or two (or a reward of a pay rise in future) for her info.

So, I've been offered a chance to go anywhere in the world to recuperate after i quit my job. I've got two places in mind.
1) Amsterdam
2) Mykonos

If I wanted to go to both places, I'd have to top up what I'm getting to go to either 1) or 2).

I probably have to do a bit of budgeting before I can make a sound decision.

Next up is the Cure concert on August 01. Never imagined that they would want to come to Singapore, but apparently they are. I'm pretty psyched up to watch them. Am not saying that I was a big fan of theirs - but I'd say I grew up listening to them, my favourite being "A Letter to Elise".

No comments: