Latte

28 June 2006

Just made a whoop ass latte for marijn. It's the least I can do since he taught me how to use the office's overpriced coffee machine

I'm also proud to say that I'm finally done with my script. 80 pages for now, but with more additions and subtractions to come. Meeting Rubin and Jay tonight to scan through the script with them.

If I ever have kids, and while I'm in labour, I'll remember this feeling of having created something from nothing, then I'm sure the labour pains won't be so bad...hahahah...it's moments like this that make life worth living, despite all the mundaneness and deprivation.

"and when I'm swimming through this tunnel, I shut my eyes.."

With time I've come to realise that I'm not as impulsive as I used to be. In the past I would rush headlong "into a wall" just to get somewhere, but nowadays, I prefer not to, and instead sit back and enjoy the scenery throughout the journey instead of rushing through it.

I guess I missed out on a lot of things when I was busy rushing.

Just a note : I've recently discovered that one of my favourite all-time all-girl bands, Sleater-Kinney, has finally called it a day and gone on an indefinite hiatus.

My heart sank when I read that piece of news in their official website http://www.sleater-kinney.com/

You will be missed, ladies.

No comments: