Batman's Beginnings


29 June 2005

HOKAY - now finally, my review on Batman Begins..

It was an interesting movie, a prequel to the first Batman movie that starred Michael Keaton as Batman. I realised why Christian Bale was picked to play Batman this time.
1)Because he's HOT
2)Because he's got this mysterious edge - I probably think so because I've seen him in American Psycho (another good movie).
3)In the Batsuit, he had some similarities to Michael Keaton (the cut of their jawlines has a similarity.)

I loved the way the story was told - the deconstruction of Bruce Wayne and the creation of the Dark Knight was explained by the major traumas in his life - sort of like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde, but in a less negative way. Very nice. I'd watch it again.

Something I found pretty hilarious happened after the movie (OK I'm digressing here, I'm SORRY). I'd gone to watch BB with a friend that night. Towards the end of the movie, just after Katie Holmes appears in a clingy satin top, my friend casually said out loud that she could see Katie Holmes tits through the blouse. OMG! haha...ok..some of you may not find this funny, but I did :)

And finally,I came across this pretty good anti-propaganda flash animation at
at HazardousVideo.com. The background music is a particular favourite of mine, "Counting Sheep" by A Perfect Circle.

Take a peek and tell me what you think.


No comments: